Some people run to get medals or play to get trophies. For us, we are most excited to work hard, get favorable results, and be recognized for our accomplishments.
Here is just a sampling of the honors we have received:
- A homeowner who filed a lawsuit in a Missouri state court alleging that a national bank illegally foreclosed has settled his claims for $1,500,000. The homeowner was represented by Alicia Campbell of Campbell Law LLC. As part of the settlement, the identities of the parties, the defense counsel, and the venue were kept confidential,
- John and Erich received the Largest Settlement Award in Missouri for settling a title loan case which resulted in $263 million of debt relief for borrowers,
- All Campbell Law attorneys are recognized by Super Lawyers,
- John was the recipient of the prestigious John C. Shepherd award for professionalism,
- John & Erich have been recognized as Missouri's "Most Influential Appellate Advocates,"
- Alicia & John were both voted "Up & Coming" attorneys,
- Alicia was voted "One of the best attorneys to call if the bank wants your house," and
- Erich is rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell.